We have an established relationship with a prominent gallery in London that hosts world-renowned exhibitions. With plans to clear space within one of their buildings for a substantial maintenance project, they needed a way to be able to package up the items themselves before being shipped to appropriate storage facilities for the duration of the work.
With an understanding of the types of artworks and quantity being removed, we built suitable plywood crates and shipped them in our own art vans to the gallery for them to fill. Some of the crates have already been packed and we have collected and safely placed them in our art storage facilities at Heathrow.
A bit about our storage solutions
- Red Care Alarm linked to 24/7 monitoring station
- Full site CCTV
- Access via security checked swipe pass entry
- Additional keypad entry to each room
- Air Conditioned
- Shelf storage, floor storage and wall storage according to size and medium
- Full inventory control via our web-based stock system – with client on-line access and reporting
- Seamless shipping from stock
- Stored items fully insured whilst on site.
Whether you have run out of space in the gallery or studio or need to store exhibition material – pre or post show, email our art team email@example.com to discuss what we can do for you
For more information about art handling solutions, please visit ShipArt