We decided that it was time for not just a fresh new look, but also a better way for visitors to get to know us better, see what we offer more clearly, and get some very useful industry information with ease.
The site’s content and simple navigation, better reflects the needs of our clients that use the site to:
- book, track, and trace shipments online (log in and password credentials remain the same),
- access and manage stock to better operate their online shops,
- see how else we can support them (across logistics & warehousing, ecommerce, art handling services, courier, freight, mail & fulfilment and marketing support),
- keep abreast of industry facts and regulations through our Advice Centre,
- download forms required for their particular distribution requirements,
- use the volumetric calculator to calculate volumetric weight,
- read articles created by us for both fun and factual reading,
…plus much more.
For new visitors it clearly outlines how we can help support their storage and distribution requirements supported by testimonials from many of our clients.
The website is of course fully responsive, meaning that it can be viewed with ease on any device.
For all art related enquiries please email our ShipArt team on email@example.com – we now offer art storage and full inventory control as well as storage, data management, fulfilment, packaging, and shipping for print runs and art related merchandising.
Any questions/queries, or new distribution projects or planning that you need help with, please do email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to know what you think of the new website – so please send us your feedback.