The mark of quality.
The safest way to protect your valuable and fragile artwork in transit is to involve a professional packer, and if it’s got the ShipArtTM name on it, it’s a double whammy! Why? Because any box that has our name stencilled on it says:
- the contents of this box are protected by quality workmanship from experienced crate builders
- this box has been designed and built to provide the bespoke needs of the item/s inside, including the thickness and type of outer packaging (tri-wall or plywood), foam lining, dividers to separate multiple items, extra protection for glass, etc.
- the journey ahead has been considered when deciding on the appropriate build, including how much handling it will incur from collection to delivery, will it need skids underneath to allow forklift truck movements, etc.
- the sender has been well looked after by a company that has years of art handling experience and who also puts great value on customer care
- the sender can track each stage of the shipping process 24/7/365 and will be advised on customs issues and kept in the picture
- the sender has enjoyed competitive pricing
Art Packing Part 2 – Professional packing is a great overview featuring types of packing available and useful information including 8 things a packer needs to know about your shipment to advise on suitable packing options and pricing?