This year Flight Logistics turns 30 and to celebrate we are offering artists an opportunity to become our next ShipArt #ArtOnWheels artist. Look at the information below and then submit a suitable piece of artwork for consideration.
ShipArt #ArtOnWheels explained
Currently there are 16 art transporters in this series and they are all wrapped in art by talented artists. By doing this we can showcase artwork in social environments by actively bringing it to the street for all to enjoy. Artists have included; D*Face, Dan Kitchener, SNIK, Jim Starr, The London Police, Adelaide Damoah, Natasha Kumar, Richard Orlinski, Seaty, Sophie Long, Daivid Aiu, Flight’s own design in celebration of artists in the collection, Mathias Chirombo and Claire Luxton.
We will provide the new vehicle, cover the cost of the wrap production, and the fitting – All you have to do is supply the art
Here are the details for entry:
- Our theme for this anniversary vehicle is simple – positive and uplifting – 2021 needs this!
- The vehicle offers a huge blank canvas therefore artwork absolutely must be available to submit as a hi-res image – minimum 300 dpi as it will be sized up to 150 dpi and approx 5.3 meters x 2.4 – which is mammoth!
- Artwork provided can either be a single piece of art or a compilation piece
- You can create a bespoke design or submit an existing piece of art
- Please bear in mind that the entire side of the vehicle needs to be covered – one central piece of art doesn’t work on a huge landscape canvas
- Both sides of the vehicle will have identical imagery – the wrap company will flip the artwork submitted for the second side.
To give our team time to select the artwork and then allow the artist time to prep a hi-res image and the wrapping company to prep and produce the wrap by end of March, please note the following:
- Entries must be received by February 28th, 2021
- Wrapping will commence towards the end of March
Email your concept to email@example.com
For examples of the type of layout that works well please take a look at our 2 most recent wraps in the above video and previous ShipArt #ArtOnWheels wraps.