How do you decide on the most appropriate delivery solutions for your e-commerce business?
There are numerous choices depending on an item’s weight, dimensions, value and delivery location.
Flight Logistics has created this ‘E-commerce Deliveries – “Which Service?” Guide’ to help you select the appropriate delivery service. It’ll safeguard against choosing an expensive option when a lesser service would be adequate (thus saving you money), conversely it will keep you on track when shipping valuable items that require a fully tracked premium service.
Here are some handy links to e-commerce related topics:
- e-commerce support
- e-commerce returns management – 5 important issues to discuss with your e-commerce logistics partner
- e-commerce data card
- 7 considerations when choosing the right courier company for your business
- from concept, to global sales, an e-commerce success story with an eco-friendly mission
- e-commerce best practice – order to delivery
- things to be aware of when selling through Amazon