Our art storage facility at Heathrow has proved so popular that we’ve recently dedicated even more space to it and added extra rooms and storage bay for all shapes and sizes.
We offer a fully secure, airconditioned environment suitable for storing any sized artwork – framed, unframed, canvases, neons, to cardboard figures, sculptures, ceramics, limited edition prints and photographic art. Short and long term storage options are available – for a single piece to an entire show!
Artists, galleries, buyers, curators, and collectors are welcome to store artwork, dedicated secure rooms are available for larger collections with private viewing areas if you wish to come and check or prepare stock. With our crate makers just around the corner and the airport 10 minutes away we are perfectly positioned to prepare and ship at short notice.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Print distribution management
– Archive storage for previous print runs and editions
– Store and dispatch active print runs and limited editions
– Manage distribution databases
– Create packing lists and labels
– Roll and wrap in to recycled and recyclable poster tubes
– Supply acid free paper and print boards to ship flat rather than rolled
– Multi modal global distribution options
- Red Care Alarm linked to 24/7 monitoring station
- Full site CCTV
- Access via security checked swipe pass entry
- Additional keypad entry to each room
- Air Conditioned
- Shelf storage, floor storage and wall storage according to size and medium
- Full inventory control via our web-based stock system – with client on-line access and reporting
- Seamless shipping from stock
- Stored items (fully) insured whilst on site with an individual item limit of £25,000
- Full packing and crate making
Whether you have run out of space in the gallery or studio or need to store exhibition material – pre or post show, email our art team firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what we can do for you.