To open an account with Flight Logistics Group, you can complete this form online and submit it to us in order to get started. We do require an original signed copy please along with your Trade references on your Headed Paper. Once submitted, you will receive an email with the completed form, please print, sign and date the form, and either post it to us, or hand it to our Courier the first time we collect from you.
De Minimis Value Per Country – Tax and Duty Thresholds
For the calculation of import duties and VAT – If your e-commerce business is trading internationally, this document helps you to recognise the value below which goods can be imported into a country before duties and taxes are assessed and added by customs authorities. Please note the information provided is a guide only as thresholds for each country can fluctuate. This is not an official source of information.
You must use a Commercial invoice for consignments where the goods are being shipped in the context of a commercial transaction.
- You must state the sale value for the goods
- The Description of Goods should be in plain language, and with sufficient detail to enable Customs classification
- Reason for export will usually be Sale, or similar.
- If you require additional guidance, this may help CLICK HERE.
- For advice on producing a statement of origin of goods CLICK HERE.